Retail Financing Home Loans/LAP

A home loan is financial aid sought by applicants who need to purchase, renovate or expand their homes. With this secured loan, the borrowers only have to pay a down payment while the remaining amount (upto 90%) is covered by the lender. The total borrowed amount with interest is then repaid to the lender as monthly EMIs.

With over 30 years of industry expertise and customer trust behind us, we offer home loans tailored to your budget and at low interest rates. Whether you are looking to buy a home, build one, or renovate one, KKCAP efficient team can help you get the best Home Loan available in market at best terms.

Attractive Interest Rate
With , taking a home loan and repaying it as easy as it sounds, thanks to home loan interest rates starting at as low as 7.80% per annum for salaried & self-employed individuals.
Home Loan Product Bouquet
A home loan shouldn’t only be restricted to the purchase of a new home. As such, KKCAP provides seamless and quick loans for everything from home purchase to renovation to construction and home extension.
Home Loan up to a 30-Year Tenure
Longer-term loans allow customers to pay lower EMIs each month and pursue other goals. KKCAP facilitates customers 30-year housing loans (up to the age of 70).
Easy Finance
KKCAP promises to alleviate the initial financial burden of down payment.  We can get sanction and finance up to 90% of the house value (percentage funding depends upon the loan amount), implying you only have to arrange money for the remaining 10% to have a dream home finally.
Low Processing Fee
Where most financial institutions and entities are charging 1-2% of the home loan amount as a processing fee, KKCAP can get your Home Loan without any processing fees.
Customer-Friendly Features & Convenience
Home loan offers personalized doorstep services and post-disbursement services to ensure that our customers have a hassle-free loan experience.
Loan Enhancement
Your home loan from KKCAP also be subject to enhancement in the event of rising costs or the need for a second loan on the same property for any reason.


At KKCAP, we get your loans against mortgage of existing residential/commercial immovable property . End use of the loan may be towards expansion of business, foreign travel, personal requirements such as education, marriage of children, family function, medical expenses, furnishing of the house, buying high cost consumer durables, etc. However, funds should be used for only a legitimate purpose.

Advantages of taking Non Home Loan services from KKCAP
Provides an extensive range of non-home loan products like Loan for Purchase & Construction of Commercial Property, Loan Against Residential & Commercial Property and Lease Rental discounting.
Robust service delivery model – door step services ensuring easy and fast approval & disbursal of loans
Excellent post disbursement services
Facility of enhancement in loan amount in the event of escalations in cost
Dedicated team of well-experienced employees who work on best-in-class information systems & network to deliver and provide customer satisfaction
High standards of ethics, integrity and transparency
Various repayment options

Call Now Button